Tuesday 7 January 2020

To read or not to read...that is the question

So....today I read a book. Not unusual for me tbh...but the book itself was.  It was recommended to me by a member of our Most Marvellous Bookclub which happens once a month at the Bookface. Reading a recommended book isn't unusual per se but this book, the premise of this book was based on the decisions the parents of a child with a life limiting condition had to make.

A painful read. An emotional read. But some of it oh so close to our reality.

Would I recommend this book?

Maybe.....but it depends on the person I am talking to...

You can decide for yourself.
Here is a paragraph from it...


Not for the fainthearted....and have a hanky ready.

The End

PS it is called After the End. Now I am going away to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment