Thursday 2 February 2017

the early start

So....I was awoken this morning at 11.38pm...so technically last night. Not very funny but if I don't laugh about it, I might cry!!! #Choosing to laugh.  I am just learning about these hashtags..still not sure of their purpose but I have been told I have to do it!!

JBoy did sleep a bit on and off after that so it isn't all bad. We listened to the twinkletinkle toy ad nauseam but I must have fallen asleep for a little while because I had a dream that I had smashed the twinkletinkle toy into a million pieces....but it was just a dream...or a nightmare, maybe.

The bus was the Right Bus this morning but with the Wrong driver so it was spectacularly late, leaving JBoy and I outside in the 'mild' February weather which may be mild for February but which feels positively fierce after an hour. Shivering, he climbed thankfully aboard whilst I went into the house to thaw. Having thawed, I ventured out again ,but this time with my big thick coat, to purchase the potatoes and have a little potter about. Not working today but I did stop to admire  'my' window (I was allowed and even encouraged to do the children's window yesterday...oh I had such fun.....) before forging forwards to the supermarket where I managed to purchase enough potatoes to keep the Boy happy for a couple of days.  I think baked today. Easiest for me and with my brain in a slightly mushed state I think easy is the way to go.

An hour before the Boy returns and the house is filled once again with the sound of singing Santas and noisy cars.
#Christmasallyear

How am I doing with the hashtags???? Who knows? Who cares???

The End


No comments:

Post a Comment