Sunday 29 January 2017

sunday

So..today is Sunday. Neither M nor I feel much able to Parent today. As there is no one else, we will have to. It's at times like this that I wish we had some external support. Churches we have attended have not been able, for whatever reason, to stand in that place and help us. We have no family nearby and today we feel very much alone in a world full of people.
We aren't alone. I know that. We aren't the only ones who feel stranded. Alone. Caught. I have no idea what the answer is..and until I find it, we shall have to soldier on and be the parents JBoy needs, despite ourselves. It's what we do. It's what hundreds of parents do.


Let's have a standing ovation for parents everywhere...for people who do even when they feel like they can't.....

The end

P.S. Sorry for the moany content of the most recent posts....clearly having a January moment

😏


No comments:

Post a Comment