Thursday 19 January 2017

this is NOT a New Years resolution

So...a New Year is well under way by now.  Little changes in our house....each night, one of is Parent on Duty while the other enjoys the luxury of sleep only to wake and realise that they are PoD for the following night.....JBoy continues to be a delight and a despair at the same time. He continues to surprise and entertain us but also pulls, kicks and generally Boyhandles us on a regular basis. We try to understand his every nuance. We try to anticipate his every move and we try to respond appropriately to every demand.  This year will be an interesting one....Melody Maid will be marrying the Love of her Life, M nd I will be entertaining a birthday number which ends with a 0 , Brexit will mean Brexit and Trump will be the new president of the USA. These are things I know about...who knows what else it will hold....I realise that during 2016 I lost some of the light hearted ness and joy which I felt at the beginning of the year. There is no knowing why exactly but I really want it back. I want to feel a smile brewing just because I see something random or pretty or quirky or ordinary...so although I don't do New Years resolutions as such, my thoughts for 2017 are that I want to enjoy it. In every possible way.
All suggestions as to how to do this,  will be gratefully received 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Thank you in advance

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment