Thursday 9 June 2016

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!

So..UPDATE!!! NEWS FLASH!!! The Most Marvellous A at the Most Marvellous Day Centre has just phoned me. He has made a million phone calls on our behalf and everything has been sorted!!!!!!!! I WAS at the review...but the review was 9 months ago..so I had forgotten it! The wording of the letter clearly stated that Jboy was not complex, unpredictable or intense enough and 'does not meet the eligibility criteria' but what they meant, apparently, was that the funding would remain the same!!! They were saying, in fact, that they wouldn't be awarding any extra funding.....shame they didn't just say that. We hadn't expected any extra..the same is just lovely, thank you very much. SO.... Sorry to have aroused the passions of so many of you marvellous, wonderful, caring and lovely people. I can't tell you how amazing it was to read all your comments and to feel your support. The relief in this house is now palpable!
THANK YOU
The End
PS i even had my campaigning hat on today and was ready to get going.....I shall save it for another time as inevitably there will be one!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment