Thursday 24 December 2015

it's Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So.....it is Christmas Eve for certain (cinematic reference to Muppets Christmas Carol). YAY!!!  M is taking Dancing Girl to the cinema to see Star Wars, very festive, while Jboy and I stay at home, indulging in a bit of festive cheer in the shape of The Snowman dvd, possibly closely followed by The Muppets Christmas Carol., maybe accompanied by a mince pie (for me).And why not??  Tis the season. My dinner plans have fallen at the first hurdle though as the large piece of gammon-ha(ref:Beatrix Potter The Pie and the Patty Pan) which I smugly bought earlier has 'gorn orf' and smells like the bottom of a pig pen. It is now in the bin.  So .... cheese on toast with festive pickle, anyone???:-) :-)

Merry Christmas to all.
with love from me, Jboy,M and Dancing Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment