Monday 28 December 2015

On the third day of Christmas.....

So...today we enjoyed our third day of Christmas. We have had one with MedicineMan, one with Melodymaid and today one with Bohemianbabe. A marvellous time was had by all. Jboy has received many lovely presents and has coped with the newness of them all remarkably well. He is getting better at receiving new things and has almost got into the hang of presents now...it has only taken 27 years!! Better late than never, as they say!!.  Tomorrow he is back at the Most Marvellous Day Centre. It will be much to his relief as he has been carrying his MMDC bag around since Boxing Day in the forlorn hope that he might be allowed to resume his normal routine instead of all this jollity and celebratory gubbins.  Last year,after Christmas, they sent a taxi to collect him. A taxi!!! Not even the Wrong Bus...but a taxi which is utterly and completely Bad and Wrong.  Jboy refused to get in at all so they had to send the taxi away and bring the Right Bus in which he sat in solitary state. Let's hope they have remembered the futility of trying the taxi and have the sense to bring the bus! I don't fancy an early morning pavement wrestle..although I am the Parent on Duty tomorrow so maybe I will already have had my early morning wrestle but at least it would have been in the comfort of my own home. There is nothing to start the day like an early morning wrestle with Jboy. It's a bit like a workout. Perhaps I should rethink these early morning wrestles and think of them instead as time with my own personal trainer...I'll let you know how I get on with that rethinking lark.(actually I probably won't.Don't take it personally)
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment