Thursday 31 December 2015

the year of more???

So....deep and meaningful thoughts on the year that is coming rapidly to its end??? hopeful thoughts for the year about to burst upon us??? I don't do New Year's resolutions..never have but I read something interesting recently...it was an article about 'more for the New Year'..so instead of dieting (and failing), trying to be the most marvellous person ever and never ever getting cross/irritated/moody again (and failing), reading all those classics again (and starting them but not always finishing them), starting to learn Russian (again) etc etc etc, it is a new mind set about laughing more, spending time with friends more and establishing relationships more. The article suggests more coffee with friends.Listening to more music. I suppose it is still a kind of New Year's resolution but maybe one I could actually achieve.  What is it that 'young people' say in their texting machine messages YOLO....???So,live this once life in all its fullest.In abundance. Maybe it is worth a try?????
I couldn't have said that yesterday when the Black Dog of being-less-than-cheery threatened to bite at my heels. Why it came I don't know but I am jolly glad it has run away again. Hey. let's be someone to turn to when the Black Dog comes a -sniffing and chase him away for each other, I'm up for it if you are.
See you next year
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment