Monday 11 April 2016

silent scream

So..we had a really hard weekend and I am struggling a bit to write anything positive about it. Jboy was such hard work this weekend. Whenever M and I had a moment to breathe, we sat in exhausted silence, unable to get our mouths round any words. There is no rhyme nor reason as to why Jboy was in such an oppositional frame of mind. He just was. It was one of those times that, when we DID manage to get him out and about, we felt completely alone in a  vast sea of people. If you have never felt that, then I am truly glad for you. If you have experienced that feeling , then you can understand how we were feeling. I think the image of the 'Silent Scream' accurately represents how we felt....screaming silently in our struggles as the world continued to turn and time continued to tick away. Jboy ....who knows if he knew that he was being the Boy from Beyond?? Who knows what he was thinking, experiencing, feeling? I don't know the answers. I do know, though, that it was hard. Very hard. We emerged from the weekend feeling battered and weary...however today is another day.
Onward and upwards, as they say.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment