Thursday 14 April 2016

not invincible ....

So..part of this saw-toothed walk of life means that with the ups come the downs. Some days I feel strong and invincible and others, I can barely look a barista in the eye. The Most Marvellous Social Worker in the World has organised for me to be able to use our local Leisure centre..in order to do this, I have to go to the Leisure Centre and speak to a real person to get them to set up a standing order (or something)..so today, I gathered all my courage and put it on like a mantle then went along to the Leisure Centre to do the deed. Unfortunately the young lady at the reception desk had no idea what I was asking and referred me to the web-site. Crest a-fallen I came home and tried to do whatever it is I am supposed to do via the marvellous invention of the world wide web....it refused to co-operate. I could feel the delicate fabric of my outer courage shell beginning to crumple with disappointment and my anxiety levels beginning to rise. What was I doing wrong....how would I ever manage to go to the Leisure Centre etc etc etc??? I could have had gone into a downward spiral but I  went out for a walk instead. It helped. Clearly today was not an invincible day.

 It still takes me by surprise

The End.

I found this amusing little quotation...it made me laugh!!!!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment