Friday 8 January 2016

the callousness of youth

So..this morning I had Dancing Girl falling about on the kitchen floor, laughing hysterically until she was weeping. How did this come about, you may wonder? Well , we were sharing dreams that we had had. She had had a dancing related dream and I, well, I had had a dream about a whale which was 3miles long. Yes, 3 miles. It was chasing me. Bearing in mind my swimming skills are next to none, and in the dream I was trying to escape said 3-mile long whale by swimming as fast as I could (which wasn't very fast) with the whale was gaining on me (hardly surprisingly), it is hardly any wonder that I am so tired today! There is probably some deep and meaningful thing about dreaming that you are being chased by a 3mile long whale...but I blame the Octonauts which Jboy insists that we watch. (Octonauts are a bit like a pre-school version of Stingray for those of you old to know what that is!!)(I always wanted to be Aqua Marina and spent many a happy hour lying on the living floor,flailing aka swimming, when I was a child)(I didn't get out much even then) Dancing Girl wept with laughter...as I recovered from my nightmare!! The callousness of youth!!!
Here's a whale joke:
 A man in a cinema notices what looks like a whale sitting next to him.
 "Are you a whale?" asked the man, surprised.
 "Yes."
 "What are you doing at the movies?"
 The whale replied, "Well, I liked the book."
Whale, I found it funny
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment