Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Tuesday thoughts

So... I am always writing about my boy and sometimes about my other children...but do I REALLY cope with it all???  I am generally a positive person and see the old half full thing but there have been times when I have just wanted to stay hidden under my duvet and not come out for a long long time. There have been and there are still times when I just want to cry and sob because it is all too hard and I don't think I can do another day,another minute, another breath...there are times when I feel incandescent with rage as other people get on with lives that seem to be going forward whereas I feel I am often treading water and one day I might not be able to do that any more and will sink like a stone, waves of exhaustion and years of caring, relentlessly, pouring over me.
Thankfully, this is not one of those days. So do I really cope?? Mostly. But not always. But so far, I HAVE got out from under that duvet. I haven't yet drowned...I feel pretty wet and soggy but I haven't drowned .

I always try to be as real as possible in my musings but without dwelling on things too much. Life is, after all. what it is.
Love and stuff
The End