Tuesday 12 January 2016

Tuesday thoughts

So... I am always writing about my boy and sometimes about my other children...but do I REALLY cope with it all???  I am generally a positive person and see the old half full thing but there have been times when I have just wanted to stay hidden under my duvet and not come out for a long long time. There have been and there are still times when I just want to cry and sob because it is all too hard and I don't think I can do another day,another minute, another breath...there are times when I feel incandescent with rage as other people get on with lives that seem to be going forward whereas I feel I am often treading water and one day I might not be able to do that any more and will sink like a stone, waves of exhaustion and years of caring, relentlessly, pouring over me.
Thankfully, this is not one of those days. So do I really cope?? Mostly. But not always. But so far, I HAVE got out from under that duvet. I haven't yet drowned...I feel pretty wet and soggy but I haven't drowned .

I always try to be as real as possible in my musings but without dwelling on things too much. Life is, after all. what it is.
Love and stuff
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment